March 14, 2023

Quick and Easy Easter Card

Hello and welcome! Do you like to make Easter cards?? I have a quick and easy one here today.
This card starts off by trimming a card panel to 3.75" x 5" and stamping the Solid Egg and Jellybean in different inks all over the panel. Then you will want to stamp and fussy cut the Bunny Ears out and set them aside. I die cut a black egg shape out, but this could easily be any shape-- and then I heat embossed the Smell Jellybeans Saying in white embossing powder. To assemble, I started with a yellow folded notecard and matted the stamped panel onto a black piece of cardstock. The Bunny Ears were attached to the backside of the sentiment egg, and then that piece was attached to the card with some foam tape. Add a few baubles for sparkle, and the card is complete!

STAMPS USED:

That wraps up my project for today! I hope you enjoyed it! I will return with another fun red rubber inspired card from Crackerbox Stamps!
~Shanna

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!