March 23, 2023

Tulips For A Spring Card by Martha Lucia

Hello crafty friends, Martha Lucia here to share some of our favorite Spring Stamps with you. Tulips symbolize the season, and on this card, the tulips are full of color.


To make this, I used pastel colors. First, I created the card base using Navy cardstock. Then, I splattered a So Saffron layer with a few drops of Fireworks in Cottage Ivy and Dandelion colors. I let it dry naturally before stamping the sentiment on the right corner. I used the Troubles Be Less sentiment with VersaFine Onix Ink. Then, I stamped the Tulips and the Large Bow with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on a separate piece of White Smooth Cardstock. I colored the stamps with Classique Markers from Spectrum Noir before fussy cutting them out. Finally, I pasted over the decorated card base with 3D Foam Squares.

Stamps Used:

Have a good day!
Martha Lucia
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!