April 4, 2023

Apple Blossom Card

Hello crafty friends! Tracy here, and today I have a pretty little card to share featuring some brand new beautiful stamps from Crackerbox Stamps. Here are all of the details.


Crackerbox Stamps Used:

Check out all of the New Release Stamps Here.

My A2 card base is cut from white cardstock. Die cut out the 2 stitched layers for the background and lightly blend color to each. Adhere to the card base. Then add the sentiment to the middle of the card front using black ink.
Stamp the flower image onto white cardstock using an embossing pad and white embossing powder. Then I added color to both images using Zig Clean Color Markers and a water brush. I cut the leaves off of each image and adhered the flowers to the corners of the card front using foam squares. Then I added the leaves separately, again using foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Tracy



Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!