April 5, 2023

New Stamp Release - Flowery Birthday Card

Hi Everybody! Cornelia here today. I made this card using some of the stamps from the new Crackerbox Stamps release! There are beautiful flower stamps in it as well as some snark - of course! I went with flowers this time! We are also supporting Oleksandr Azarov from Ukraine with this release - see the graphic below.


I stamped the Lupin flowers and colored them with white acrylic paint. Added the dots and the sentiment. Added more white accents to the dots and the sentiment. Trimmed the card and added a strip of patterned paper at the bottom. I also added small white gems to the center of the flowers, which doesn't show well in this photo.....

Did you know that you can also get high-quality card bases, matching envelopes, glues, and even an Ink Eraser at Crackerbox Stamps?

The stamps I used:
And the new release sale is still going on.
I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting!
Happy Stamping!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!