April 26, 2023

Favorite Muggle Harry Potter Card

 Hello crafty friends! Tracy here, and today I have a magical little card to share with you. Here are all of the details.


Crackerbox Stamps Used:

First, I created a simple layered background using blocks of cardstock matted in brown cardstock. 
The card base is white cardstock, and I stamped the Favourite Muggle sentiment inside with black ink. 
Stamp the crest images onto white cardstock using black ink, and then I used a simple wash of color on each using Zig Clean Color Markers and a water brush. Fussy cut out the crests and add to the card front using thin 3D foam squares.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!