April 24, 2023

A Sunny Single Layer Thank You Card

Hello and welcome! This is Shanna today from Caffeinated Craftiness, and I am here to share a fun new card featuring stamps from Crackerbox Stamps!
I am SO READY for some warmer weather to head my way!  This winter has been uncharacteristically cold where I am, and I am #overit.  So until the weather warms up--I will craft my own sunshine!



My card features a single-layer design, meaning I masked A LOT to achieve my scene. The perk to creating all those masks, though, was already having everything covered when I went to ink blend my background!  Totally worth it!
After I finished ink blending, I removed the masks and colored the giraffe and sun with my Copic markers. You can't help but smile while coloring Rafferty--I mean, LOOK at him! LOL. Once my coloring was completed, I added my sentiment using black ink directly onto the panel.  I adhered the card panel to a mini-slimline card base (3"x6"), and the card was finished!
What's the weather like where you are at??  Do you stay seasonally accurate while you craft, or do you dream of different seasons at the craft table like me??  Let me know in the comments below!

I will be back soon with another red-rubber inspired project. Until then, you can always follow along with my crafty adventures on my blog or Instagram.  
See you all again soon, Shanna

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!