April 28, 2023

Friendly Thinking Of You Card

 Hello Stamping Friends, Vicky here today. I have a sweet card for someone to let them know you are thinking of them. Isn't it nice to get a card in the mail to find out you are being thought of?

The saying Day To Day is stamped on light Ocure colored card stock and cut out with a Spellbinder die. I cut it out again on darker card stock. Mounted it on Cranberry colored cardstock. I embossed the same Ocure card stock and then mounted on on the other colors. I stamped the Rose Long Stem, colored and cut it out. I hope you like the saying as much as I do.

Stamp Used:
Day To Day
Thanks for stopping by, Vicky Briggs






Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!