April 29, 2023

Cat with Bad Attitude Card

Hi Everybody! Cornelia here today. Crackerbox Stamps has had a new release! There are beautiful flower stamps in it as well as some snark - of course! Since I showed you flowers the last two times I thought you need to finally see the snark 😅

I stamped the cat and colored it with watercolors. Added the sentiment. Trimmed the card and mounted it onto patterned paper (Funky Fossil). Added two copper-colored brads.

Did you know, that you can also get high-quality card bases, matching envelopes, glues, and even an Ink Eraser at Crackerbox Stamps?

The stamps I used:

I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting!
Happy Stamping!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!