April 15, 2023

Graduation Card

 Hello! Nadine here today with a flag banner shaped graduation card. The card can be customized to whatever the graduate's school colors are. The school colors for the card I made are blue and gold, so that is what I used.

I used a flag banner shaped die with navy blue cardstock folded in half to create the card base. I left the top edge of the die hanging over the folded area of the card so it did not cut there and left a hinge for the card to open. I then die-cut out some smaller flag banners, one in gold foiled paper and two in white cardstock. I stamped the Your Future Is Golden sentiment on one of the white pieces. I stamped the Graduation Cap and Diploma Scroll on some scrap pieces of white cardstock, colored them in with Copic Markers, and fussy cut them out. I used some glitter markers to color the tassel on the cap and ribbon in the scroll and then flicked some of the glitter ink onto the front of the card front with the sentiment on it. Matted the card front with gold paper, adhered it to the navy blue card base, and added some confetti sequins.

I adhered the other white flag banner I cut out to the inside of the card and stamped the Congratulations Snarky sentiment on it. My card fits perfectly into an A2 size envelope.

CRACKERBOX PRODUCTS USED:
Your Future Is Golden
Graduation Cap
Diploma Scroll
Congratulations Snarky
80 lb. White Cardstock
A2 Envelopes

For a full list of supplies used, click HERE

See you next time! Until then, happy crafting!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!