April 14, 2023

Elegant Floral Card The Easy Way

Hello and welcome!  This is Shanna today from Caffeinated Craftiness, and I am here to share a beautiful floral card featuring new stamps from Crackerbox Stamps.

 For the month of April, Crackerbox Stamps is donating all profits from their brand new florals released at the beginning of the month to help support an artist from Ukraine who illustrated the designs.  You can read more about Alex at the end of my post, but please consider taking a peek at the release and seeing if any of the gorgeous floral designs catch your crafty eye!

STAMPS USED:
Lupin Leaves - Set of Three
Can't Thank You Enough
Frame Square

My card was created using a piece of pattern cardstock that is created to look like an alcohol ink panel. One might call it cheating--but for someone who loves the look but has yet to invest in the supplies, I call it smart!  LOL. On top of the paper, I staggered all three Lupin Leaves images across the center, stamped them with embossing ink, and then heat embossed them in gold detail embossing powder. To keep with the colors, I matted the panel onto navy cardstock, then heat embossed the frame square and Can't Thank You Enough sentiment in the same gold embossing powder on navy.  I fussy cut out the frame and then adhered it to the panel with foam tape.  All that was left was to attach the panel to a card base, and the card was complete!  

This simple technique works well for elegant yet easy-to-make cards! If you want more details on the card and a full supply list, please visit my blog!

I will be back soon with another red rubber inspired project, until then---Shanna

As promised, here is more about Alex---our fabulous floral artist!


Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!