April 2, 2023

Happy Easter to my PEEPS!

Hello and welcome! This is Shanna today from Caffeinated Craftiness, and I want to wish you all a Happy Easter!! Today's card is simple yet super fun to put together, and all images are from Crackerbox Stamps in beautiful red rubber!


Today's card features the following stamps:
Peeps Bunny Variations (I used small here)
Or there is a bundle called Peep Set of Three that includes both stamps and a larger Peep to use!

To make the card, I started off with a mini-slimline card base. I used a dot stencil from my stash for a smidge of background interest--but I wanted to keep the focus on the bunnies for sure. Next, I stamped a bunch of small Peeps onto scraps of pattern paper. This paper is almost like a printed watercolor pattern--which I loved-- then I fussy cut them all out.
My sentiment was heat embossed on a die-cut scalloped circle and added to the middle of the panel. Lastly, I spaced and adhered the small Peeps on either side of the sentiment.
The card comes together rather quickly, and I love how easily I could customize the colors to suit the recipient. Can you imagine yellow and pink for a favorite little girl in your life?? So many possibilities!

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed my card, and I will see you all again soon!
~Shanna

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!