April 6, 2023

The Older I Get Masculine Golf Card

 Hello! Nadine here, and today I am sharing a humorous masculine golf card that can be sent as a birthday card.

I used several Crackerbox Stamps on my card. I first stamped the Golf Swing Guy and colored him in with Copic Markers. Then I stamped the Golf Swing guy on some masking paper, fussy cut it out, and placed it over the colored image on the front of my card. Then I stamped the Grass along the bottom using some green ink and the Golf Ball and Tee. Next, I stamped the Golf Green and the Older I Get sentiment. I then used my Copic Markers and airbrush machine on the background of my card to color in the Golf Green and around it.

STAMPS USED:
Older I Get
Golf Swing Guy 
Grass
Golf Ball and Tee
Golf Green
For a full list of supplies used, click HERE.

See you next time! Until then, happy crafting!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!