April 22, 2023

We Still Rock Birthday Card

 Hello! Nadine here today with a birthday card using some stamps from the Remember the 60s category in the store.

Using a piece of 80lb. White Cardstock, I stamped the We Still Rock sentiment with VersaFine Clair in Nocturne and added some pink embossing powder just to the "We still rock!" part of the stamp and heat set it with a heat tool. Then just below the sentiment, I stamped the Girls Boombox and colored it with a pink and grey Copic Marker. On my card front, I used some patterned papers I had in my stash.

CRACKERBOX STAMPS PRODUCTS USED:
80lb. White Cardstock
We Still Rock
Girls Boombox

For a full list of supplies used, click HERE
See you next time! Until then, happy crafting!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!