April 23, 2023

Speedy Recovery Card by Martha Lucia

Hello there, Martha Lucia here with a Speedy Recovery Card featuring stamps from our most recent release.


On this opportunity, I decided to use colored pencils, and I started by stamping the new Violeta and Eucalyptus flower, designed by Alex, onto Colored cardstock. To stamp the image, I used Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Then, I started the process colored with ColourBlend pens from Spectrum Noir.
After coloring the floral image of Violeta and Eucalyptus, I blended distress oxide ink around the flowers without touching the image, just creating a shadow around it. In addition, I splattered the layer with gold ink.
Then, I created the card base using white smooth cardstock. In a separate piece of the same cardstock, I stamped the sentiment Wishing Speedy Recovery

STAMPS USED:

Thanks for stopping by! See you soon with more inspiration.
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!