April 11, 2023

Who Walks Beside You Card

 Hello! Nadine here, and today I am sharing a beautiful who walks beside you inspirational card.

I first stamped the Apple Blossom stamp using VersaMark on black cardstock and then heat embossed it with rose gold embossing powder. I repeated the same thing with the It Doesn't Matter sentiment stamp.
Then I colored the Apple Blossom stamp with colored pencils and added some crystal drops.
The flower stamp I used is just one of the newly released flower stamps that Alex drew. Alex lives in Ukraine, and all this month, to help support him, all profits from his flower stamps will be donated to him. You can see all of his flower stamps HERE.

STAMPS USED:
Apple Blossom
It Doesn't Matter
All New Flower Stamps

For a full list of supplies used, click HERE

See you next time! Until then, happy crafting!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!