April 12, 2023

Happy Mother's Day Card by Martha Lucia

Hello crafty friends! Martha Lucia here with a Happy Mother's Day Card featuring the Lotus flower designed by Alex. This flower is part of the most recent release and part of the beautiful flowers created for a cause that you can see HERE.


To make this card, I used smooth white cardstock. I first stamped the Lotus Stamp several times and in different positions using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I tried to stamp only the upper part of the layer to have enough space for the sentiment. After stamping the flowers, I colored them with the new Tri-Color Blend Markers from Spectrum Noir. Then using two rectangle die cuts, I created a frame of the center of the layer.


Additionally, I stamped the sentiment Happy Mother's Day to My on the small rectangle with VersaFine Onix Ink. To finalize the card, I pasted the larger part of the card directly over a smooth white card base and then pasted the frame created with the two rectangle dies using crafty foam tape to add dimension and keep the inlaid technique. Then, I pasted directly the sentiment layer over the card base.

Stamps Used:

Thanks for stopping by! See you soon with more inspiration.
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!