May 6, 2023

Cat In The Hat Coffee Card

 Hello! Nadine here today with a Cat In The Hat Coffee card.


To create my card, I first stamped the Grinch Hand, and even though this is the hand of the Grinch, coloring it black and white transformed it into The Cat in the Hat hand. I then used some masking paper to mask off the fingers of the hand and then stamped the Stacked Coffee Cups. Next, I masked off the top of the cups and stamped the Fish Snooper, so he looked like he was in the top cup.
I stamped the Too Much Morning sentiment stamp. Then colored in all the images with Copic Markers and airbrushed some blue using my Copic Markers along one side of the card.

STAMPS USED:
Grinch Hand

For a full list of supplies used, click HERE
See you next time! Until then, happy crafting!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!