May 7, 2023

Shaped Floral Birthday Card

Hi everyone! Welcome back to the Crackerbox Stamps blog.  Today I am sharing a fun-shaped floral card perfect for birthdays or any occasion!


To make my card, I used one of the new floral releases in April titled "Lotus" and colored it using my copic pens: R89, R85, R81, and YG01, YG17.  To make the shape, simply use one of your dies from your stash and adhere them together for a fun-shaped card!  To complete my card, I used black die ink and stamped "It's Your Birthday!" on the bottom half of the card to finish it off.


I hope everyone enjoyed my post, and thanks for stopping by!

Stamps Used:




























Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!