May 15, 2023

Fisherman Father's Day Card

 Hello! Nadine here today with a fisherman Father's Day card.

I stamped and then colored the Fisherman with Copic Markers. Then I die-cut him out, matted him with some blue cardstock, and adhered him to the front of my card. Then I stamped the Fishing Worm On Hook and colored him in with Copic Markers, and fussy cut him out. Then adhered the worm so he looked like he was hanging from the fishing pole of the Fisherman. I used a black marker to draw the fishing line so there was no gap between the hook and line and the pole line. For the sentiment, I used Fishing Problem, and for the inside of my card, I used Father's Day Freehand.

CRACKERBOX STAMPS USED:
Fisherman
Fishing Worm On Hook
Fishing Problem
Father's Day Freehand
OTHER CRACKERBOX PRODUCTS USED:
A2 Card & Envelope
Cardstock 80lb.

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!