May 14, 2023

Café, Mocha, Vodka, Valium, Latte Card

Hello and welcome!! This is Shanna today from Caffeinated Craftiness with a fun and snarky card set featuring a few different stamps from Crackerbox Stamps.


The products used today include:

I started with the Retro Coffee Pot and Cup and stamped them all over a 5.5” x 8.5” piece of white cardstock with a variety of colored inks. Then I cut that panel in half to create two card backgrounds. I did trim both panels down to mat them onto black cardstock as well, sized 4.25x5.5”.
Next, I stamped the Valium Latte sentiment in pink ink and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder on white cardstock. I cut the sentiments down to size and matted them onto black cardstock before I added them to the background panels. Lastly, the panels were adhered to an A2 card base, and the cards were complete!

That wraps up my project for today!! I hope you enjoyed it and were inspired! See you all again soon.
Shanna
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!