May 12, 2023

Inspirational Card by Martha Lucia

 Hello there, Martha Lucia here to share one of my favorites cards during the last weeks. Today I am featuring the Lotus designed by Alex and one of the best old sentiments, The Future Belongs


This is one layer card decorated with the Lotus stamp and a die-cut frame. First, I stamped the sentiment The Future Belongs on the center of the card base. I used colored cardstock at this time. Then, in a separate piece of smooth white cardstock, I stamped the Lotus and colored it with Alcohol Markers from Spectrum Noir.
I die cut out a decorative frame in a contrasting color and pasted it over the stamped sentiment with crafty foam tape. Then, I adorned one of the corners with the amazing Lotus stamp.

Stamps Used:

Thanks for stopping by, and see you soon with more inspiration!!!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!