May 11, 2023

Snarky Birthday Card

 Hello friends, Ericka here, and today I'm playing with the sentiment Fall Down which is perfect for a birthday card.

This makes me laugh so much, and I thought it would be fun to make a birthday card for my husband on his birthday tomorrow. I stamped the sentiment, and white heat embossed it. I also stamped the Wink stamp and clear heat embossed her after coloring her up. The clear embossing acts as a resist, so when I used the Distress Ink, it would resist the image. I used Distress Ink in Salvaged Patina, Mowed Lawn, and Uncharted Mariner on my craft mat and picked up the color for my background. After my background was dry, I used a black watercolor pencil to box the sentiment in to help it stand out.


I stamped the Birthday 6 sentiment on the inside, and white heat embossed it.  Thank you for stopping by, and I hope you have a wonderful day.

STAMPS USED:
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!