June 19, 2023

4th of July Flag Card

Hello friends! Ericka here, and today I have a quick card I made with the American Flag Artsy for a 4th of July card.


This was an easy card to make using Distress Ink in Prize Ribbon and Festive Berries. I simply took my ink pads and swiped them on my cardstock till I was happy with the coverage. I stamped the American Flag Artsy, and clear heat embossed the image. I then used the Happy 4th of July and God Bless America sentiments and white heat embossed them. I finished my card with some blue and red sequins and added some silver stars. Thank you for stopping by, and I hope you are having a great summer!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!