June 27, 2023

4th of July Parade Shaker Card

Hello friendsEricka here, and today I have a fun 4th of July shaker card using the 4th of July Kids stamp. I love this fun stamp, and it reminds me of our yearly 4th of July neighborhood parade.

I stamped the Happy 4th Big sentiment, and white heat embossed it on my red cardstock. I die-cut an opening on the cardstock and then glued a piece of clear plastic to the opening. I lined the plastic with some foam tape and added my fun sequins from my stash. I stamped the 4th of July Kids stamp in Versafine Clair Twilight and clear embossed it, and added it to the back. I attached my shaker to a card base to finish up my card. Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you have a wonderful week!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!