June 9, 2023

Father's Day Card by Martha Lucia

Hello crafty friends, Martha Lucia here with a Father's Day Card.


My card is featuring two different stamps. The Man of My Heart Sentiment and the Super Guy stamp.
I started the process to create my card, stenciling a piece of white Smooth Cardstock with two different tones of Yellow Distress Ink. Then, I stamped the Man of My Heart Sentiment on the upper part with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
On a separate piece of white smooth cardstock, I stamped the Super Guy stamp and colored it with Illustrator Markers from Spectrum Noir. Additionally, I fussy cut it with scissors.
To finalize the card, I pasted on the lower part of the background a piece of metallic gray cardstock and resized the entire layer with an embossed rectangle frame die cut. I pasted it over a real red card base using crafty adhesive foam and finally pasted the Super Guy stamp over both parts with crafty foam.


Thanks for stopping by and see you soon with more inspiration.

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!