June 8, 2023

Father's Day Golf Tag

Hello crafty friends! Ericka here with a quick Father's Day tag using this fun Golf Ball Smile stamp which is perfect for any dad who loves to play golf!


I sprayed some Bristol Smooth paper with Lindy's Gang Magical Shimmer Sprays in Narwhal Navy and Alpine Ice Rose. After my background dried, I used the Golf Ball Smile along with the Golf Ball stamps and white heat embossed them. I added a little shading to the balls with my gray-colored pencils. I then used the Father's Day Proud stamp in Versafine Clair Nocturn and clear heat embossed it to finish my tag. A perfect tag to add to any dad's gift.
Thank you for stopping by!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!