June 15, 2023

Funny Frog Card With Stamp Layering

 Hello! Nadine here today with a funny frog card.

To create my card, I used several stamps and layered them up using masking paper. First, I stamped the Frog with Fly on a white cardstock card front. I then stamped it again on some masking paper and fussy cut it out, and layered the masking paper over the frog. Next, I stamped the Lily Pad over the masked frog and then stamped the lily again on some masking paper, fussy cut it out, and masked off the lily too. With the frog and lily still masked, I then stamped the Cattails on either side of the lily. Then masked the Cattails off. Then, I stamped the Frog's Fly with the OMG! and the Frogs Are Lucky sentiment. I also masked off the Frog's Fly. So all the stamp images were masked off except for the words.

Next, I used a strip of masking tape about at the same level as the frog's head, and below it I ink blended some blue ink for water. I then removed the masking strip but still left all the stamp images masked. I used a cloud stencil and some blue and grey inks to create a sky by ink blending. Then I lightly misted the ink blending with water, and placed a paper towel over it to soak up the water. This gave it a watercolor look. Once dry, I removed all the masking paper off all the images and colored them in with Copic Markers.

CRACKERBOX STAMPS USED:
Frog with Fly
Lily Pad
Cattails
Lily Pad & Cattail Set
Frog's Fly
OMG!
Frogs Are Lucky

OTHER CRACKERBOX PRODUCTS USED:
A2 Card & Envelope
Cardstock 80lb.

For a full list of supplies used, click HERE
See you next time! Until then, happy crafting!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!