June 3, 2023

Happiness Is...COCKTAILS! Card

Hello and welcome! This is Shanna here today, and I am excited to be kicking off a super fun card series featuring some of the stamps from the Happiness Is Collection from Crackerbox Stamps! This collection has a TON of different sentiment choices, and I am really looking forward to sharing some of them with all of you over the coming months!
This series will be a monthly series that publishes each month on the 3rd of the month. I will be using a different sentiment each month paired with the title's sentiment from the collection, Happiness Is. If you'd like to view the entire collection together, you can also view that HERE or in the link below. I also have exciting news--so be sure to read all the way until the end to find out!


I started off my card by stamping the Cocktail Summer Fun stamp and then masking it with masking paper. I wanted a single-layer image with Sassy Cindy "holding" the cocktail glass. I lined up Sassy Cindy and then stamped the image over the masked cocktail glass. After the mask was removed, I had the full image ready to color with my Copic markers. I fussy cut the image out afterward and set it aside. For the background of my card, I pulled out a "summery" gel press print I had in my stash... FUN FACT! The texture pattern you see on the background is actually made with BUBBLE WRAP! So fun! I stamped my Happiness Is sentiments directly onto the panel with black ink. Lastly, I adhered to my fussy cut girl using some foam tape for dimension!



I had a lot of fun making this card---and am really excited to move forward in this series. Take a peek at the Happiness Is collection for yourself and see if you are inspired as well!

Crackerbox Fans, BONUS!!
During this series, a special discount code has been created just for all of YOU!
10% off when you enter the code.... HAPPY10

Isn't that exciting!?! I hope you all follow along with me both here on the third of every month and also over on my blog and Instagram!

Until next time---
~Shanna

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!