June 22, 2023

Pocket Gift Card Holder Birthday Card

 Hello! Nadine here today with a pocket gift card holder birthday card.


I first stamped the Pocket stamp and then stamped the Cherries on the pocket and colored them all with Copic Markers. On the stitching on the pocket, I used a gold colored pencil. Once colored, I fussy cut out the pocket and applied a liquid adhesive to the bottom edge and side edges of the pocket, leaving the top open so I could slide a gift card into it. For the sentiment, I stamped My Sweet Friend along the top of the card front. Then matted the card front with red cardstock and adhered it to the card base.


CRACKERBOX STAMPS USED:
Pocket
Cherries
My Sweet Friend

OTHER CRACKERBOX PRODUCTS USED:
A2 Card & Envelope
Cardstock 80lb.

For a full list of supplies used, click HERE
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!