June 23, 2023

Spring Flower Card by Martha Lucia

Hello crafty friends, Martha Lucia here. Today, I have a spring card that I stamped and embossed at the same time.


I love to combine techniques and products, and today's card is a sample of stamp and embossing at the same time. First, I created a blue card base, and then I cut a second layer using white smooth cardstock. I randomly stamped the Lupin Small over the smooth white card base using different colors of ink. I left the lower part free of images to can stamp the sentiment Color of Spring.
Then, using a floral embossing folder, I embossed the part decorated with flowers and separated it from the sentiment with a tiny color border created in cardstock.
To finalize the card, I just pasted the decorated layer with crafty foam tape over the card base.

STAMPS USED:

Thanks for stopping by, and see you soon with more inspiration!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!