July 16, 2023

A Little Crazy Hyena Card

 Hello! Nadine here today with a crazy hyena card.


I created my background by using a stencil and a blending brush with some yellow inks. Then I stamped the You Should Always Crazy sentiment and also the Psycho Hyena Critter over the stenciled background. I then stamped the Psycho Hyena Critter again on a piece of white cardstock and colored him with Copic Markers. Then fussy cut him out and adhered him over the image I stamped on the background. I did this so the little strands of hair on his head would show after I fussy cut him out. With a light gray Copic Marker, I added some shadows around his feet for some dimension.

CRACKERBOX STAMPS USED:

OTHER CRACKERBOX PRODUCTS USED:
A2 Card & Envelope
Cardstock 80lb.

For a full list of supplies used, click HERE

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!