July 14, 2023

Quick and Easy Harry Potter Birthday Card

Hello and welcome! This is Shanna today with a *magical* card featuring stamps from Crackerbox Stamps. I needed a birthday card for a sweet friend who also happens to love all things, Harry Potter. So it was a no-brainer when I reached for my collection of HP-inspired stamps from Crackerbox Stamps!


STAMPS USED:
Or you can view the entire Harry Potter Stamp Collection.

This card is a mini-slimline card measuring 3"x6". The background is actually a print I made after using a polka dot stencil in my stash to make a background--I spritzed the stencil with water after using it while it still had the ink on it and then pressed a piece of cardstock on it to collect the ink! I love getting two backgrounds with one stencil!


Next, I took black ink and stamped the assorted HP stamps all over the panel. My sentiment was heat embossed on a black circle die cut I cut in half and then adhered to the panel. Overall, the card came together really quick, and I couldn't be happier!

Thanks so much for joining me today--I hope to see you all again soon.
~Shanna
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!