July 13, 2023

Caterpillar Dreams Card

Hi Everybody! Cornelia here today with my Crackerbox Stamps post for this week.

I first brushed the background. I then stamped the reeds and the caterpillars. I stamped the yellow/orange caterpillar again onto scrap paper and colored it with Copics. Cut it out and add it to the background. The other two caterpillars I colored directly, although I did stamp the eyes of the green one and cut those out as well. Added white paint accents. I used a square die to die-cut the panel and a slightly larger size for the black frame. Stamped the sentiment. Added the butterflies.

The stamps I used:
Caterpillars set of 3 
(on sale right now)
Tall Grass

And perhaps you want to check out those:
I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting!
Happy Stamping!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!