July 18, 2023

Sarcasm Card

 Hello crafty friends! Tracy here, and today I have a fun little, slightly snarky card to share that's full of color. Here are all of the details.


Crackerbox Stamps Used:

I cut a card front and card base from white cardstock. Using the orange ink, I blended the outside of the card front. Then using the coral ink, I added stars around the edges of the card front. I love using these stars to create a border on my card fronts, it can be used in all sorts of situations. 
Stamp the brush and palette onto white cardstock using black ink. Add color to the images using Zig Clean Color Markers and a waterbrush. Once dry, fussy cut out the images and adhere to the card front using foam adhesive. Stamp the seniment onto the other side of the card front using black ink. Adhere to the white cardstock card base and you are done!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!