July 19, 2023

Happy Birthday Earthling Card

Hello friends! Ericka here, and today I have a fun birthday card using the Alien Funny Face along with this perfect Happy Birthday Earthling sentiment.


 I started by drawing a circle on Bristol Smooth paper and then added Lindy's Gang Outer Space Shimmer Magicals to make it look like a planet. I stamped the Alien Funny Face and clear heat embossed him, and colored him up with some Tombow Markers. After fussy cutting out my image, I stamped and clear embossed the Happy Birthday Earthling sentiment and attached my alien with foam tape. I love this fun card, and it would be perfect for anyone who loves outer space. Thank you for stopping by, and have a wonderful week!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!