July 22, 2023

Funny Shark Card

Hello! Nadine here today, and with shark week starting, I thought it was a great time to create a shark card.


I stamped all the images: Clyde the Shark and the Seaweed Tall and Coral Sea Plant, the Fish School, and the What Doesn't Kill You sentiment. I then masked the shark with masking paper, and using an airbrush and Copic Markers, I created the ocean floor and water in the background. Then I removed the masking from the shark and colored all the images with Copic Markers.

CRACKERBOX STAMPS USED:

OTHER CRACKERBOX PRODUCTS USED:
A2 Card & Envelope
Cardstock 80lb.

For a full list of supplies used, click HERE
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!