August 24, 2023

Nobody Move Snarky Card

Hello, and welcome back!  This is Shanna here today with a super fun and FUNNY card featuring products from Crackerbox Stamps.

Stamps used in today’s project:

I created a mini-slimline card measuring 3”x 6” for my card base and then added a slightly smaller card panel to the top.  I used one of my Versa Clair ink pads in a purple tone to create a monochromatic look, only pairing it with white cardstock and no other inks.  
I started off by stamping the Lady Yelling stamp using my Misti stamping tool.  Using a stamp positioning tool allowed me to keep the same alignment of the image, only moving my panel over to stamp again.  After I had stamped the trio, I used a foam ink blending tool to lightly over the entire panel. My Nobody Move sentiment was stamped, and ink was blended over using the same ink.

That’s all for today. I hope you enjoyed my card!!  I will be back again soon with another card.
Until then! ~Shanna

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!