August 13, 2023

Snarky Marriage Card

Hi Everybody! Cornelia here today. I am back with my Crackerbox Stamps post for this week. Crackerbox Stamps recently had a new release with hilariously snarky sentiments. One of which I used here.


For the background, I used patterned paper. I stamped the cards twice on scrap paper and colored them with alcohol ink markers, and cut them out. Added them to the paper and stamped half of the sentiment (I cut the stamp apart, but you can mask it if you don't want to do that). Stamped the heart and diamond and cut them out, and added them as well. Stamped the rest of the sentiment into the inside of my card.



And perhaps you want to check out those:
I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting!
Happy Stamping!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!