August 14, 2023

Grannie Should Know Better Card

Hello and welcome! This is Shanna today, and I have a hilariously snarky card featuring products from Crackerbox Stamps to share with you today!



Stamps Used:


With the newest release from Crackerbox Stamps happening a few weeks ago--I knew I needed to pair these two up! I love Clara and all her glory! I am pretty sure this sentiment is something she would say!
To start my card, I grabbed a pastel ombre patterned paper from my stash and then stamped the Buffalo Background directly onto it using pale pink ink. I love how it added subtle interest to the background! I stamped and colored Clara with Copic markers and fussy cut her out--I even tried to give her a little bit of a sunburn!!. My sentiment was stamped in pink ink onto a light pink cardstock and then cut down to a strip that was as wide as my card (4.25"). I adhered the sentiment strip directly onto the background, and then I added Clara with a bit of foam tape for dimension to finish off the card!




Thanks so much for dropping by. I will see you all again soon!
~Shanna

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!