September 24, 2023

Witchy Hocus Pocus Halloween Card

Hello and welcome!  This is Shanna today with a festive Halloween card to share with all of you featuring Crackerbox Stamps.


Today's card features the following stamps:
Hocus Pocus Bunch
Witch Hat with Flowers

The card is a fairly CAS design and begins with a white card base.  I grabbed some yellow and orange inks and lightly ink-blended the bottom left corner to add some grounding for my focal image and sentiment. I Copic-colored the Witch Hat with Flowers and fussy cut it out before gluing it directly to the card base.  I stamped my Hocus Pocus Bunch sentiment onto the card base in black ink as well.  


Finishing touches included a smattering of acrylic trinket gems from my stash.  I thought these were especially "witchy" and added some interest and bling!  

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed my project. See you all again soon!
~Shanna

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!