October 14, 2023

Dobby Harry Potter Card

Hello and welcome!! This is Shanna today with a new magical card featuring fantastic red rubber stamps from Crackerbox Stamps.


Today’s card features the following stamps:
Dobby
Dobby Likes Socks
Dobby & Socks Saying (both stamps together)

Today’s card is a fun CAS card that uses a scrap of pattern paper to elevate the design a bit!  The card starts with a mini slimline base measuring 3”x 6”.  I stamped the Dobby image using Copic safe ink in the lower left corner of the panel and then colored it in using my Copic markers. Next, I grabbed a scrap of starry patterned paper and trimmed it down to 3”x 5” and then cut a diagonal angle across about two-thirds down.  I aligned it onto the card base over the Dobby image and positioned it so I had enough room to stamp the Dobby Likes Socks sentiment!  I adhered to the pattern paper and then added a thin strip of black cardstock along the same angle to create a bit of border between the two “halves” of the design to finish off the card.I love how simple this design is to create and how versatile it is with all sorts of images! What stamps would you like paired with this design??

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I will be back soon again with another project!
~Shanna

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!