November 27, 2023

Snarky Christmas Tag

Hello, crafty friends! Ericka here, and I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Today I am starting on some Christmas tags for the holiday. And as always, with every holiday, you need a little humor to get you through.

I love the Fun and Games sentiment and thought it would go well with the Side Reindeer who might have been getting into trouble with some Christmas Lights.  I started with a gel press print I made with the Holly Branch and then cut a smaller tag to go in front. I stamped my Reindeer and Lights, colored them with colored pencils, and cut them out. I love this fun reindeer; he goes well with just about any sentiment. I stamped, and white heat embossed the sentiment to finish my snarky tag. Thank you for stopping by, and don't forget to shop the sale going on now!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!