December 24, 2023

Magical Harry Potter Themed Christmas Card

Hello and welcome! This is Shanna today, and I have a *magical* single-layer Christmas card to wrap up my holiday cardmaking this year! Christmas Eve is nothing less than magical in my house, so I found this card perfect for today’s post!
STAMPS USED:

Did you know that Crackerbox Stamps has an entire *magically-inspired* HP collection? You can view them HERE if you are interested! They are some of my favorite stamps to create with!

Today’s card is a traditional, slimline card that is completely single-layer. Thank means one thing here friends—MASKING! I had a lot of fun creating a holiday-inspired scene with my favorite female wizard! The Santa Hat added just the right touch! Since I had all of the masks already cut, I chose to do some ink blending to fill in my background, and then I splattered it with some water and Liquid Pixie Dust because who doesn’t love sparkles! I also chose to be a little messy with the embossing powder when I heat embossed the Holiday Greetings Harry stamp and allowed some “stray” powder to be heat set in my background as well. I have never done that before, but I am loving the sparkly TEXTURE it brings!! Although it was very hard to photograph lol.

I hope you enjoyed today’s post, and I also with you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year! See you in 2024!
~Shanna
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!