December 19, 2023

Winter Joy Ink Card

Hello friends! Ericka here and I hope this holiday season finds you well. It is a busy time of the year and, at least for me, sometimes I get stuck in hustle and bustle of things and forget to find the joy in the season.  

So today, I took some time and made a peaceful scene using Distress Oxide inks in Uncharted Mariner and Salvaged Patina. I then stamped the Spruce Tree Small and Spruce Tree Tall in Versafine Clair Rainforest ink. I then stamped the Small Buck and Doe set in Versafine Clair Nocturn ink. I wanted to remind myself and other to find "joy" in all the things this season and I love the script font of the Joy Written sentiment. I finished my card with some heat embossing and added a little White Twinkle embossing to give my hills a little shine. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you find joy and peace this Christmas season.

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!