January 3, 2024

Carry Some Crazy Snarky Card

 Happy New Year, Crackerbox Stamps fans!!!  This is Shanna today with a simple and fun card featuring a few fabulous stamps from Crackerbox Stamps!

STAMPS USED:
Pocket
You Should Always Crazy

This card used a scrap of one of my gel press prints I had kept--I stamped the Pocket stamp onto it in black ink and then fussy cut it out.  I love the texture the Gelli print gave it!  I stamped my sentiment directly onto the pocket using navy ink and my MISTI. Then I ink blended an A2 panel with Distress Oxide inks in teals and blued to compliment the pocket before adding it to the panel with some foam tape.  

The beauty of this card is in its simplicity!  I love adding embellishments, ribbon, glitter, and other things to my cards--but this one didn't need any of that!

I hope you are having a fabulous start to 2024. I will see you again soon!
~Shanna

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!