February 16, 2024

Cupid Valentine Cards

Toni here with you today, sharing a vintage inspired Cupid Valentine card with a snarky twist.


 I created a striped background using a variety of solid cardstock with a scalloped border.  It would have been very easy to simply cut strips of cardstock in a variety of colors, piece them together, and cut them to the size of the card front.  Either way, you are able to create a variety of card fronts at once to make each card unique.

I stamped and embossed the Cupid (isn't he sweet?!) in gold on vellum.  I masked and stamped the Weird Stalker sentiment as well.  I then cut out the pair out with a scalloped circle die. I used two layers of vellum to limit transparency.


On the inside of the card, I stamped the remainder of the Weird Stalker sentiment and applied a couple of strips of washi.  Cracks me up!

For a full list of products used and to see my other projects, feel free to visit my blog, FrankieHelpsCraft.  Have a great rest of your week!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!