February 25, 2024

Mixed Media Coffee Lovers Card

Toni here with you today, sharing a sassy little vintage mixed media coffee card.


I spattered the card front with Distress Ink sprays, then layered dictionary collage tissue paper on top. I stamped and embossed the I Mean Coffee sentiment and Coffee Cup Top View Heart.

For the Lady with Coffee, I stamped and embossed her on vellum, then used some patterned paper scraps behind her collar, cup, teeth, and hair. This allows her to show up really well but still have some transparency. For an added pop of color, I spattered some blue glossy spray and used a red pen to highlight a few of the words.  The shine is just dreamy.

For a full list of products used and to see my other projects, feel free to visit my blog, FrankieHelpsCraft.  Have a great rest of your week!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!