February 24, 2024

St. Patrick's Day Two Ways~ 12 Sketches | 24 Card Challenge

Hello, and welcome back!  This is Shanna today with my second installment in my 12 Sketches | 24 Cards challenge for 2024!  In this challenge, I will make a total of 24 cards featuring various products from Crackerbox Stamps, all while featuring a different sketch inspiration each month!


This month's sketch was found on Pinterest and is a from a challenge blog that is no longer active, but still has a sketch gallery to pull inspiration from!  I loved how the diagonal background element allowed me to cut one piece of 6x6 paper and use both pieces between the two cards!  


Today's project features the following stamps:


I added a skinny strip of metallic gold paper for both cards to help the gold embossing powder tie in and pop!  I love how well the sentiment is embossed--so pretty!



Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I hope you are enjoying the series so far!
You can find the monthly post linked below with the picture if you missed my previous posts.
See you all again soon! ~Shanna


Take a look at previous posts in this series here:

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!