March 16, 2024

Paper-Pieced Cocoa/Coffee Hello Card

Hi!  Toni here with you today sharing softly colored cocoa lovers card.


I started my card by stenciling the background with Distress Oxides.  I spattered a bit of Distress Oxide Spray and white acrylic paint on the background as well.

While that was drying, I stamped out the Coffee Cup Top View image onto white and onto patterned paper then and fussy cut both out to create the saucer.  For the cup I stamped that out onto white then colored it with Copics before embossing the Coffee Cup Top View Heart & Hello Set of 2 image.  I fussy cut that out then adhered it to the saucer portion.  That's a lot of paper-piecing!

For a full list of products used and to see my other projects, feel free to visit my blog, FrankieHelpsCraft.  Have a great rest of your week!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!