March 15, 2024

2024 Spring Summer Coffee Lovers Hop & NEW STAMP RELEASE

Hello and welcome to our blog! We are participating in the 2024 Spring Summer Coffer Lover Hop. What does that mean for you? There is lots of inspiration and prizes, and we also have a new stamp release.
Plus, all our Coffee, Tea, & Cocoa Rubber Stamps are 20% OFF!

Make sure to scroll through our entire post for info on the hop and how you could win a
$25 gift certificate to our store.


Our design team has created some great coffee card inspiration using stamps from our brand-new photopolymer coffee stamp sets.

Tracy used Coffee Set 2

Cornelia used Coffee Set 1 & Frog Set 1

Timothy used Coffee Set 2


Vicky used Coffee Set 1

Nadine used Coffee Set 2


Shanna used Coffee Set 2

Monica used Coffee Set 2

Now for what you've been waiting for: how to win!

Leave a comment on this post to be eligible to win a $25 Gift Code to our Crackerbox Stamps Store.
Commenting will close on March 22nd. The winner will be added to this post the next day.

Several companies are involved in this hop, so make sure to hop along to them all.
If you are already hopping along, you should have arrived here from Copictopia Creative, and your next stop is Close To My Heart by Chris Franco. For the full list of all companies involved in the hop, visit the Coffee Lovers Blog post HERE.

Click the button below to shop all of our coffee, tea, & cocoa rubber stamps. A 20% OFF discount will automatically be added to all stamps from this category.

CONGRATS TO....
Bonnie Lynn, you are the lucky winner of a $25 gift code to our store. Please email us by April 7th, 2024, to claim your prize. Our email address is on the top right of our blog.
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

45 comments:

  1. Love all the fun inspiration!
    Thank you so much for being a returning Super Sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Great cards and love that froggy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the whimsy creations & sentiments.
    Melissa
    "SunshineHoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love every one of these cards and the snarky comments are right up my alley!! I will be checking these out!! Thanks for being a sponsor of this fabulous blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun sentiments with the “coffee lady”

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the cards and I enjoyed a laugh at some of those sentiments. so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many wonderful cards. I love the fun sentiments! Court date pending - lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Love all the coffee card inspiration! I’m loving your clear stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOOhhh what a lot of wonderfull cards.
    The ones with the Frog are really funny and made me smile ;o)
    Thank you for being a sponsor on this spring-summer hop

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the variety of stamps available. Definitely something for everyone. Great service and fast shipping!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love some snark with my coffee! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need the coffee,mocha,vodka… stamp 🤣

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE all the fun sentiments! SO snarky and fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. L*O*V*E all the fun puns going on! The first one reminds me of all the shows we watch on Investigation Discovery (true crime stories). lol Thanks for sponsoring the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The cards are fabulous works of art, and the sentiments made me laugh so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for being part of the blog hop. I love a good sentiment and these are AWESOME!! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for being a super sponsor! The DT cards are so fantastic and fun; the pairings with the frogs- LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great cards love all the snarky sentiments! Love the crazy coffee lady card- I can relate!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love all of the cards but the coffee/vallium one is my favorite. I'll have one of those to go as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable cards; love the images and sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are all great!!!! My wish list is growing LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute coffee themed cards with fun sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Apparently I need to check out your shop! These cards are awesome. Love me some snark.

    ReplyDelete
  24. What fun cards and sets! Thank you for the discount and being a sponsor! Great hop to find new ideas and shops!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fun DT inspiration. Thank you for sponsoring the CLBH!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I absolutely love that crazy coffee lady. Thanks for being a sponsor of the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I adore the frog images with the latte cups! So, so clever!! Of course the other images are also amazing as are the cards! Thanks for being a sponsor to this fun hop!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  28. The husband grew up in Janesville, know that city really well! Thank you for sharing!! - Jess

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such fun cards! I love the images and the sentiments! Thank you for being a sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
  30. All the sample inspiration cards are awesome, but I'm especially loving the one Timothy made. Fab! thanks for sponsoring this FUN event.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love the cards and products! Funny sentiments that I would love to own!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Just love those snarky cards! Thanks so much for sponsoring the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love the snarky sentiments, so fun! Thanks for being a Super Sponsor of this fun hop!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love these fun and whimsical cards! Fabulous inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  35. What fun coffee cards! I really love the Coffee #2 Set-I can relate! Thanks for being a Super Sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Fun cards! I LOVE all the sentiments! -Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love these fun stamps and cards. Thanks for sponsoring.

    ReplyDelete
  38. You have the most fun and creative stamps! I love them. They always put a smile on my face. (And so quick on shipping. )

    ReplyDelete
  39. They are fabulous inspiration. Thanks a latte for being Super Sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
  40. FABULOUS cards!! I don't know how I don't have the sassy coffee-obsessed lady but I'll be getting her this week for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I so totally need these new stamps!! Need payday to hurry up and get here. Thanks for the inspiration today.

    ReplyDelete


  42. Fabulous inspiration card and really inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!